For us at BigBike Berlin it is important to protect customers and drivers in the face of the Corona situation. Therefore we developed a corona concept for our service:
- Our bikes are converted since the safety distance on each side cannot be maintained, protective walls are installed between the individual seats.
- The driver is also protected by protective walls.
- The Corona regulations of the state of Berlin apply in principle.
- For each group there must be an attendance list with all contact details so that all persons can be informed in the event of a Corona case.
- Reservations in advance are mandatory.
- Maximum 13/11 guests per bike.
- All passengers must have face masks with them.
- People who are not willing to comply with the Corona rules mentioned above are not allowed to ride on a Big Bike Tour!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your BigBike Berlin Team
Sightseeing, sports and fun
The Berlin BigBike is a pure experience! Discover Berlin in a completely new way and above all discover it together.
discover berlin – in comparison
Visiting a buzzing city like Berlin is extremely exciting. The visitor is overwhelmed by a fascinating variety of historic and modern buildings and places, a cultural diversity and a lively art, fashion and club scene. Berlin has always been the centre of historic happenings: The centre of Prussian virtues during the imperial era, the beginning of permissiveness in the early 20s, the origin for the Nazi terror and horrors of war, the front-line city during the cold war under Soviet occupation, and the bizarre divided and walled-in city in a socialist planned economy.
entertainment & party
|by tourist bus|
|by public transport|